Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Photos

A couple of weeks ago, a very talented photographer and family friend took some photos of our family. Her work is fabulous! You must go to her website and check out more of her beautiful work: www.artfromtheheartphotography.com!

Here are a few photos from our experience. They really capture the moment. Thank you so much, Teresa!

This next one is for Alyssa's 2 year old birthday photo. That is a classic Alyssa grin!


Here are some of just the kids and me, one-on-one. I usually hate getting my photo taken, but Teresa knows how to make me look my best.



Well... that's it for now! Hope your week is pleasant, wherever you are.

P.S. Teresa from Art from the Heart graciously shared these images with me to put on this blog. I voluntarily shared the information about her business simply because I think she is so fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Anne, you know how much I love you and your family!!! Thank you so much for letting me take your pictures, and for the very kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos here look wonderful :) your friend did an excellent job! you have some very sweet children :O) and you should definitely get in the pictures more oftern - you're beautiful!

    thanks for visiting my blog. i am definitely liking my burgundy streaks in my hair. i'm retired, so i don't have to worry about a boss not liking it, so i figured i'd just go for it :O). it's been very liberating :O). come visit again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures and LOVE the blog! Keep it up!

    Sorry I missed you this last time we were up there. We packed in so much in such a short amount of time. Hopefully next time. :)

    ReplyDelete